‘Places available in Year 5’
- Complete the application form by clicking on the link in the Download section at the bottom of this page
- Send the application form, £40 registration fee and your child’s most recent school reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions will contact you to confirm receipt of documents and answer any queries you may have
- The child will be added to the waiting list
- If a place is available in the child’s year group, then the child will be invited for an entrance exam
- Depending on reports, reference request & test results a place may be offered
Our main intake is in September as most of our pupils join us in Nursery and remain with us until they leave for High School at the end of Year 6. However, new pupils can join the school at any time throughout the academic year, if places are available in the desired year group.
We also offer part-time and full-time Nursery places. LEA funding is also available for 3-4 years old.
Because of the high demand for places, the school operates a waiting list. Places are therefore offered on a first come, first serve basis, with siblings receiving priority. Any pupils wishing to join from Reception onwards will be required to undertake a Teacher Assessment before a place will be offered.
Registering your child
At MMPS, we encourage all potential parents to visit the school as this will assist with the decision making process.
Application forms can be found in the Download section at the bottom of this page or can also be obtained by contacting the school office or e-mailing the admissions department on email@example.com
Completed forms should be returned to school, along with a non-refundable registration fee of £40.
On receipt of the completed forms and registration fees, the pupil’s details will be uploaded to the appropriate waiting list and confirmation of this will be sent to parents in writing.
Should a place become available, parents will be contacted and pupils will be invited to spend part of the day in school and undertake an assessment.
Pupils are assessed in areas of literacy and numeracy, including reading, comprehension, spelling and story writing. Pupils will also have the opportunity to sample school life and meet potential class mates. If your child is successful, a formal offer of a place will be made by the Head Teacher.